Will I receive my images as digital files?
- Yes! All packages and sessions include the high-resolution edited images that you can print and share as you wish. These files are around 5mb each and can be used to create prints and canvases to be blown up for your walls if you wish.
What do you mean by edited?
- Your photos will be edited so that they are colour corrected (white balance is perfect) and the exposure is proper. They will look like the images posted on Loree Photography social media and our website.
How will I receive my images?
- You will receive your images two ways. Firstly, a USB will be mailed to you. Secondly, you will receive them in an online gallery. The online gallery is awesome because you can share this with any family and friends that you wish to see the entire photo collection and to allow them to download them on their own time. If you book a package of 5 hours or under, your photos will be delivered in an online gallery only.
How many images will I receive?
- We guarantee a minimum of 50 edited images per hour. An 8-hour wedding would give you a minimum of 400 edited images.
Sign me up! I want to book. What is required and how do I do it?
- We require a $500 retainer with the balance due a week before the wedding. We also have an easy online contract that is signed right from your computer or phone. You can pay with credit card, e-transfer, cheque or cash. The invoice for the deposit will be sent to you via email and you can pay online. Your date is not secured until your deposit is made and the contract signed. We are not able to hold dates without this.
Can I have two photographers at my wedding?
- Yes! Our packages include one photographer and we photograph on our own 95 per cent of the time. However, if you wish to have a second shooter, just add $100 per hour to your package (so an 8-hour wedding would be an additional $800 for a second shooter). You can decide on having a second shooter up until a month before the wedding. You don't have to make the decision right away.
You have eight photographers at your studio, who is photographing my wedding?
- When you book with us, you are booking with either Lori, or one of the seven amazing associate photographers. You will book one of us specifically (we won't just send you someone randomly).
What is your Associate Photographer program?
- As Lori became busier and harder to book for Saturday weddings, she brought in seven incredibly talented and super-fun photographers to round out the studio. Each of these women are people that anyone would love to have with them on their wedding day. They were chosen not only because of the stunning images they create, but because their personalities are the best! The associates photograph weddings for Loree Photography and Lori personally does the editing on all their images. This creates a cohesive look and style and exactly what you see when you look at our social media and website. All seven have been personally trained by Lori to create images that have the same flavour and feel of her own. Plus, their prices are a little less than Lori's :)
Do you travel for weddings?
- Yes! And, we love it! Lori has photographed across Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Australia. It's cheaper than you think to have one of us photograph your destination wedding. If it's an out-of-country place we've been dying to go, then usually we can work something out that makes it a great deal for everyone!
What about engagement sessions?
- You can add one on to your package for only $350! These are a great way for us all to get to know each other before the big day. They also make a great addition on a guest book signing album.
How do I let you know what I want photographed at my wedding?
- We have an amazing online questionnaire that we will send you leading up to your wedding. This will allow you to list all the people you would like in your family portraits and in what groupings. We also go over any situations that we may need to know about going into the wedding (divorces, deaths, strained relationships, mobility issues, etc) so that everyone is comfortable and we are prepared to make it totally smooth and seamless for you! The questionnaire also goes over location details, emergency contacts, timelines, etc. It's basically our Bible on the day.